MephelisZehDarkMephelisZehDark

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Escape Pico's Mansion Escape Pico's Mansion

Nicely done.

Nice game, everything seems to fit. Also, a pie in the fireplace? I just don't know anymore...

Balloon Boy Adventure Balloon Boy Adventure

Pretty Sweet

I don't see why you people aren't enjoying this game. I thought it was fun and goddamn funny as hell!

Beedawg: The Video Game Beedawg: The Video Game

I've seen worse...

There's been worse things from the kitty crew, but this still kind of a crap game.

Back to the Cubeture 1 Back to the Cubeture 1

Perfection!

I just loved it, it was a fun and enjoyable game to play, and not too difficult that it takes forever. The humor was HILARIOUS, too!

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Perfect

A good, fun, violent, time-killing game. What I liked most is that there aren't impossible "Perfectionist" medals, all seem easily achievable in time. Good work young setwa.

Sonic Boom Cannon 2! Sonic Boom Cannon 2!

Awesome!!!11!1!

I loved it, it's everything I wanted the last one to be! *sigh* I wish there was more of hyper sonic in real sega games. Btw, you should've added Excalubur Sonic from S&TBK.

Xanadu32 responds:

I was seriously thinking about that. he looked so cool in that golden armor. but the game came out shortly after I recoded the character roster for a 2nd time (huge process) and also there seems to be a lacking amount of sprites for it (last time I looked). we can imagine what could of been though. I also would of liked to of thrown in honey the cat. ah wells, thanks for playing! (I think I saw your name in the submitted score).